A Unique Way of Setting Up an Apartment Workspace
We stumbled across this setup from @thegeektoday (Beverly), and we had to share this with everyone. The setup makes the most of the space within her apartment, by placing the work station beneath the bed!
Check out the items used in her setup below.
- Monitor: Acer FT200HQL
- Monitor Stand: Wooden Monitor Riser (by Lazada)
- Laptop Stand: FLEXIMOUNTS 2-in-1 Monitor Arm Laptop Mount
- Desk Lamp: 3M P1500 LED Polarizing Task Light
- Diffuser: MUJI Aroma Diffuser
- Keyboard: Epomaker GK68XS
- Mouse: Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse
- Mouse Wrist Rest: Deltahub Carpio
- Deskmat: YSAGi Multifunctional Office Desk Pad
- Table: Ergoedge MoveDesk
- Chair: Herman Miller Sayl
To truly make the desk hers, Beverly spices things up with some accessories.
Can you believe that this setup is all underneath her bed?
If you like the setup, hit up @thegeektoday on Instagram.
Send us your minimal desk setup for a chance to be featured on our page. Don’t forget to like and share this post!